- Develop the annual business plan and identify strategic critical actions to deliver the yearly budget
- Design the Overseas Sales and Trade marketing budgets to ensure maximum Return on Investments and to deliver excellent profits
- Lead business negotiations with Distributors
- Review monthly sales forecast to ensure it is in line with the annual plan and if needed to develop gap filling sales activities
- Drive the development of business opportunities across all key customers channels to enable business growth ahead of key competitors
- Achieve the yearly growth target
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in leadership role, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), SAP or equivalent
- Detail-oriented and customer-oriented with strong business sense.
- Strong analytical thinking and management skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Some Overseas travel is required
Interested candidates do share your updated resume.
Thank you for your information, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.