Our client is a leading Global manufacturer for Electrical Products
· Sales Territory: Main – Singapore, Secondary – other ASEAN countries.
· Acquire a thorough working knowledge of all the Company’s products and a thorough understanding of all their applications, particularly the product lines which are placed under your charge.
· Expand the customer’s base, explore new markets, manage existing customers and follow up on non-active key customers.
· Explore new business opportunities, customers and services, which we can offer to future and existing customers..
· Prepare quotation to customers, work with Production Dept to ensure timely delivery of orders and follow up on payment status accordingly.
· Attend to customers’ queries.
· Attend meetings with customers and conduct demonstrations and participate in exhibitions and/or be involved in attending customers’ functions and corporate entertainment events, as and when required.
· Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineer with at 3 to 5 years relevant experience in similar industry
· Able to generate, propose and present solutions to clients
· Possess good problem solving, customer service and interpersonal skills
Our client offer
· Salary + Transport allowance + Hp + AWS + VB
· Attractive benefits
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format with a copy of your recent photograph, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026