Regional Marketing Manager – Strong in Online Demand Generation / Digital Marketing experience
- Develop and implement marketing strategies aligned with company objectives for assigned products/solutions and territories.
- Manage marketing budget to ensure accuracy and successful ROI matrix is met. Also to ensure payment transaction is well managed by working with Finance
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Experience in managing social media marketing platforms, content management system (website) and automation tool. Good copy writing skills for content marketing on various channels.
- Develop relevant content including marketing collateral like event and promotion flyer, blogpost, e-new, hints and tips, case reference and any others for social media and web platforms.
- Organizing all events including conference, workshop, seminar and trade events by involving key stakeholders. Get and coordinate with event sponsorship
- Formulate and implement promotional campaigns for lead generation. Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed. Monitor the performance and modify where necessary.
- Work with PR agency to review press release, handle the approval process and follow through the reporting. And sourcing advertorial opportunities in any media.
- Lead generation and management in CRM
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in team oriented work environment
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Identify and work with potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Prepare and present periodical marketing reports on the results to internal and external
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communications background or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing experience in software solution preferably
- Proficient in digital marketing and social media management. Familiar with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies.
- Able to think out of the box and be creative
- Good teamwork skill. Able to work with cross functional stakeholders as well as supporting the team on regional work.