My client, Heavy Industrial Company is seeking Information Security manager, who is able to execute implementation and operation of Information Security activities across the APAC region by following long term ICT Strategic Plan.
*APAC includes Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, India and Australia
• Plan & Execute Information Security Strategy
Formulate policy and implement countermeasure standards to each subsidiary.
(Basic guideline and policy of Information Security will be provided by Japan HQ.)
• Advise & Support for information security and ICT project activities of subsidiaries in AP region.
• Conduct Information Security Internal Audit / Assessment for subsidiaries.
• Manage regional ICT Projects as required
Support IT team to implement and operate ICT projects in the AP region such as network infrastructure introduction, user support flamework implementation, feasibility study and IT system/process implementation support.
• Fluent in English and Japanese to communicate with HQ.
• Minimum 7 years of Knowledge and working experience in Information Security and ICT related field is required
• Relevant working experience in Regional HQ is required.
• Having working experience in Japanese MNC is preferred.
• Proficient in English is MUST, fluent Japanese speaking is advantage
• Permanent Employment
• Working hours: Mon to Fri 8:30-17:30
• Salary: S$ 5,000/m (Negotiable)
• AWS 1 month + VB
• Annual Leave: First year 14 days + Company
• Medical & Dental Reimbursement: Up to $1,000 per year
To apply, please connect or submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1986911
EA Licence No.: 90C3026