To provide HR support to Regional entities in talent management, development, HRIS, compensation grading and Succession planning system setup
Involved in new grading system implementation
· Assist with the coordination of meetings with respective Regional HRs/MDs to review any changes in new grading system implementation.
· Prepare excel / PowerPoint materials to present to stakeholders on the new / proposed gradings system.
· Maintaining database of JDs and new grading system
· Generate required benchmark reports from external consulting platform.
· Support salary benchmarking to do analysis/ preparation of excel/ charts as requested
Succession Planning module
· Assist with system testing / setup/ escalation of issues
· Generate system reports to monitor data input by entities
· Follow up with Regional entities on data entry completion and talent nomination process
Handle E-learning related matters
· Check the number of participants, setting participants in system on e-learning module
· Coordinate with regional entity HR members on e-learning participant details
· Coordinate arrangements for, prepare materials & prepare and disseminate minutes for HR meetings
· Liaise with entity HRs for data collection/ queries (ad-hoc)
Knowledge & Skills Requirement
· Diploma, Degree in relevant field around 3 or more years working experience in regional Human Resource function
· Proficient in Microsoft Office - good Excel / ppt skills to organize data into table & charts and preparing presentation materials
· Organize good at scheduling meetings and following up with stakeholders on outstanding task/ matters/ queries
· Can work closely with internal stakeholders (including other countries) to support HR related systems / projects / initiatives
· Knowledge about HR operational best practices to support the region
· Additional experience in SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams is an advantage
· Experience in support/implementation of SuccessFactors HRIS system and knowledge of Hay grading/ job evaluation methodology will be highly important.
· Some background in regional learning and development will be useful.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
EA License: 90C3026 / EA Personnel: R1764685 / EA Personnel Name: Yu Shan Shan