Reporting line: QA Manager
A leading biotech company is looking for a technically skilled individual who is open minded and willing to learn to join their procurement team to contribute to the QA duties for their products. This company is established, with long years of experience and exceptional achievements, known to have a good working environment and benefits.
· Investigate and manage quality/engineering matters to customers
· Monitor supplier’s performance and drive analysis, corrective actions and process improvements
· Collaborate with suppliers to drive continuous improvement of suppliers’ quality and standards
· Maintains and improves product quality by completing products and compliance audits
· Prepares and reviews monthly and quarterly data to analyze quality issues
· Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain or Engineering
· Able to work independently, self-disciplined and be an excellent team player
· Willing to travel within Singapore and with class 3 driving license
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills
*Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
--- --- ---
For interested candidates, please send in your updated resume (in PDF format).
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R2091457 | EA Personnel Name: Cheng Lock Yee Carmel