Our client, a major hospitality property developer is looking for an Assistant Vice President in the Asset Management Team. The AVP is responsible for a portfolio of assets, comprising both hotels and serviced apartments. The person will be responsible for maximizing the operating performance in the assigned properties and improve the profitability of the properties. The AVP will be responsible for all real estate aspects for the assigned properties.
Assistant Vice President, Asset Management
· Conducting the meetings with management teams in assigned properties.
· Identifying key opportunity in property and preparing action plan for implementation with property team.
· Monitoring of monthly and quarterly performance of assigned properties
· Review of Management Reports and Financial Statements.
· Act as the project manager in assigned properties, liaising closely with professionals.
· Develop a strategy for asset to optimize cash flows.
· Review Operating & Capex Budgets
· Appoint Valuers and manage valuation cycle of properties.
· Understanding asset performance, market outlook and major drivers of performance.
· Liaise with auditors (tax and legal) on matters pertaining to all assets.
· Maintain log of ainformation for all assets, including property, financial, management, legal.
· At least 5-8 years of experience in handling property asset management.
· Must be from Hospitality (Hotel, Serviced Apartment, etc) background.
· Proven track record of optimizing property and producing healthy cash flow yield of assets.
· Able to understand current market situation and adapt to changes in the hospitality field.