Application Project Manager (Contract)
One of the largest Japanese system integrators is looking for an Application Project Manager, who is able to manage software development in financial industry.
This position is replacement of the current expatriate in this project.
The position is 1-year contract, annually renewable. Also, there is a possibility to convert to permanent position.
• Lead projects as a Project Manager and manage resource to complete projects on time.
• Manage teams to achieve goal by communicating closely and providing necessary support and guidance.
• Experience with full SDLC cycle as both member and Manager.
• Have team leading, team building experience and able to coach others.
• Prior experience with software and infrastructure development.
• Able to work independently, tasks driven under unclear situation by communicating with stakeholders.
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude.
• Japanese skill is advantage.
• Contract Employment
• Medical Insurance
• AL 14 days
• Salary: S$ 7,000/m (Negotiable)
• AWS 1 month after the completion of contract term
• Working hours: 8:30-17:30