One of the leading IT system integrator is seeking Project Manager for Banking Application system implementation who is responsible for manufacturing sector.
- Responsible for Japanese bank clients’ application projects as project manager and manage project resources (engineering resource, budget and timeline) to deliver server infrastructure system (Windows, RedHat Linux, virtual server) to client on time.
- Communicate with multiple Internal and external stakeholders closely to execute projects smoothly.
- Manage and solve issues quickly when encounter any type of issues during project period.
- Having working experience in IT vendor environment
- Having 3 years of experience in project management of application system implementation for banking accounts.
- Having 5 years of experience in developing application as engineer.
- Fluent Japanese and English speaking skills are MUST to communicate with clients
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Employment: Permanent
- Salary: $6,000-$9,000 + AWS
- Leave: AL 15 days /ML 14 days
- Probation: 3 months
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)