One of the leading IT system integrator is seeking Project Manager for server system implementation who is responsible for manufacturing sector.
- Responsible for Japanese clients’ infrastructure projects as project manager and manage project resources (engineering resource, budget and timeline) to deliver server infrastructure system (Windows, RedHat Linux, virtual server) to client on time.
- Communicate with multiple Internal and external stakeholders closely to execute projects smoothly.
- Manage and solve issues quickly when encounter any type of issues during project period.
- Having 10 years of working experience in IT vendor environment and experience in implementation of server and infrastructure system for clients and project management.
- Strong knowledge of server system (VMWare, Windows, Redhat Linux)
- Basic knowledge of network, storage
- Fluent Japanese and English speaking skills are MUST to communicate with clients
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Employment: Permanent
- Salary: $6,000-$9,000 + AWS
- Leave: AL 15 days /ML 14 days
- Probation: 3 months
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)