Our client, MNC Chemical company is looking for Production Engineer who has at least 2 years of related experience.
- Understand, support and implement to current international standards organisation (ISO9001), HACCP, SS506 requirements and ISO 45001
- Support production processes on daily basis to meet delivery schedule
- Assist shift team to troubleshoot process upsets when the need arises
- Responsible for planning and coordination of maintenance activities for production plant and site facility
- Ensure that the plant and site facility comply with regulatory and HSE requirements consistent with Workplace Safety & Health Act
- Lead and establish Process Safety Management (PSM) framework including maintenance and improvement initiatives for the site
- Develop and conduct in-house process safety knowledge training for shift team
- Evaluate, recommend and lead continuous process improvement projects
- Prepare and update all assigned reports and work instructions
- Conduct Kaizen & 5S activities
- Any other additional duties assigned by Manager, when necessary
- Possess a Polytechnic Diploma in Chemical Process Technology or Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or other related engineering fields
- At least 2 years of relevant working experiences
- Good understanding of HSE requirement in chemical plant
- Ability to work independently, self-initiative, good problem solving skills, meticulous, good time management and able to cope with multiple projects to work within planned schedule
- Strong working knowledge of process related standards, Process Improvement and Safety
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984018
EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA