A class leading IT distributor (Fortune100 company) is currently looking to appoint a Product Manager responsible for sales enablement activities of Cybersecurity products. You will have close collaboration across multiple stakeholders and Head of Depts to help drive revenue for the products under your portfolio.
- Business planning for the vendor product group and associated services.
- Development and execution of sales enablement programs whilst ensuring technical sales support teams are appropriately trained to support the relevant product groups.
- Develop marketing programs and conduct joint initiatives with vendors & business partners.
- Conduct effective planning to minimise inventory obsolescence and ensure timely inventory fulfilment.
- Achievement of revenue plans by brand and by market segment.
- Manage business relationships with vendors at executive level and at operational stakeholder level.
- Measurement of critical product group performance data in order to ensure the organisation continues to meet its vendor commitments and fully leverages all commercial opportunities for rebates and other vendor investment initiatives.
- Business forecasting and business planning for product groups with vendors.
- Provision of various reports for the purposes of commercial decision making.
- Provide direction, development and support to ensure the sales team is performing at optimum levels for the relevant product group.
- Tertiary qualification
- Knowledge in Cybersecurity a plus
- Sound business acumen and has strong stakeholder management skills