General Job description
• Case Management encompasses a process of reviewing a patient’s condition, reassessment of medical information, test results and imaging, consulting with leading specialists, presenting optimal treatment options to the patient and supporting throughout the treatment process. The role of the PMCM is to manage the medical process and drive it forward, liaising with other members of the Medix team and with any relevant external parties, with the goal of ensuring the patient is obtaining the best possible medical care.
• The PMCM is responsible for conveying medical information and recommendations to the patient in a clear and accessible manner. In addition, the PMCM is to act as the patient's advocate throughout the process outlined above. In order to achieve both these goals, the PMCM must develop a good, on-going rapport with the patient.
• Ensuring high quality both of the medical process and customer service for all patients under the PMCM's purview.
• Official working hours: 9am to 6.30pm OR 9.30am to 7pm, office-hour role with no OT (Medix does not take on emergency cases)
• Salary structure: SGD$Basic salary + AWS (starting from the 2nd year)
• Annual leave: 15 days
• Sick leave: 15 days medical leave, 60 days hospitalisation leave
• Other government-stipulated leave (e.g. child-care leave)
• Medical benefits: Full coverage
• More can be discussed