A fast-growing China Finance Group is looking for Personal Assistant for its Singapore business
* A brief summary of main job scopes and experiences written in Mandarin is required for the CV
Job Description – Personal Assistant
Key Roles and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Perform secretarial and administrative support to Top Management in Singapore including business and personal matters
· Handle document sorting and filing, incoming and outgoing calls
· Coordinate staff meetings
· Attend business meetings with Managers and/or Boss
· Occasionally travel overseas for business trips with Manager and/or Boss
· Assist with travel arrangement and VISA applications, book accommodation such as flights, hotel and restaurants
· Provide on-the-spot accurate verbal translation from English to Mandarin and vice-versa for our non-English speaking Boss
· Provide accurate written translations from English to Mandarin and vice-versa for the Chinese speaking management’s documents
· Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant personal assistant experience
· Presentable and well dressed in appropriate work attire
· Meticulous, tactful and customer service oriented.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines, multitask and fast paced
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin, able to talk fluently & type in both languages as well for reporting to top Management based in China.