Our Client is a well-established Investment company in Asia Pacific. This role will be reporting to Chairman, primary duties include the management of the day-to-day finance.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Manage day to day cashflow and bank reconciliation.
- Participate in management of finance policy and assist in financial and budgeting reports.
- Checking and filing of accounting documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Administrative support and personal assistance to Chairman.
- Support any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience within Construction/ F&B/ Hospitality Industry
- Competent knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards and other finance/ statutory requirements
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )