Our client is one of the fast-growing Fintech firm, currently they are looking for Payment and Compliance talent to join their team in Singapore.
In this role, you will be leading payment operations and overseeing the implementation and maintenance of their compliance framework. This applies to how financial transactions (from customer on-boarding to payment settlements) are handled, how client accounts are monitored, as well as how the organization handles their payment operations.
•Manage and build out a team of Financial Operation and Compliance Managers located throughout APAC
• Build and optimize scalable client onboarding and a streamlined payment operations process to drive automation in preparational for regional hypergrowth
• Oversee daily payment operations including signing off and approving the processing of payments, managing escalated account behavior issues and ensuring timely payment completion
• Regularly report out on company financial performance including P&L statements and weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs relating to organizational objectives
• Manage critical vendor relationships with payment technology partners and build performance tracking systems relative to Contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Draft and implement payment Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) taking into consideration scheme rules, new product verticals, and new markets
• Actively maintain company Risk and Compliance policies including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Countering Terrorist Financing (CFT) and client On-Boarding (KYC) ensuring adequacy, fit for purpose and are in line with local and international regulations as well as payment schemes and partner requirements
• Implement Anti-Fraud and Compliance monitoring and escalation procedure framework
• Serve as one ofipaymy’s assigned Data Protection Officers
• Assist the Leadership Team with implementing strategic growth strategy and partnership operations
•5+ years experience building and leading a team
•Previous experience in the payment services, fintech, banking or financial services industry
• Understanding of the payments landscape and how the payments industry works
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1983268 | EA Personnel Name: Luo Wen-Jyun