Regional Initiatives (50%)
• Work with the Asia Digital Marketing Lead on the execution, management and monitoring of top digital initiatives in the region (e.g. Digital Advisor, Content Syndication, DCCN).
• Coordinate, support and track progress with Asia SRs to ensure timely, accurate and disciplined marketing execution & reporting.
• Work with internal stakeholders (channel marketing, sales, category management) to assist them with the resources and training required to collaborate with partners on these projects.
• Help local teams to meet with partners, as required, to successfully implement these projects.
• Coordinate and manage supporting agencies and vendors.
Marketing excellence and efficiency (50%)
• Work with the Asia Digital Marketing Lead and Partner Marketing Lead to ensure landing of marketing fundamentals through partners and constantly monitor the optimization to enhance the consumer journey.
• Understand and own the digital analytics and reporting of monthly back-to-basics scorecard and derive insights for future improvement.
• Support the Leads with projects and research working alongside agencies & vendors to find create holistic, full funnel marketing plans and support SRs during key marketing beats
• Work along with all Channel & device Marketing (CDM) stakeholders to support team success with key regional projects
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Candidates must have at least 5-8 years of practical experience developing and driving partner and/or digital marketing strategy and execution
• Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills
• Excellent collaborator that can work across partners, segments, field teams and regional team
• Marketing knowledge of effective marketing strategies, ecommerce, online user experience and/or digital analytics preferable
• Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners and satisfaction
• Knowledge of B2C and B2B marketing and selling approaches
• Ability to travel (20% of time)