- Provide legal work support
- Perform corporate secretarial duties
- Prepare legal documents e.g. Board resolution, materials for AGM/meetings, agreements/contracts, etc.
- Draft and review agreements/contracts
- Handle legal research
- Handle compliance admin duties
- Maintain legal details in the system
- A recognised Law Degree
- Min 3 years of PQE experience especially in employment law, corporate law and cross-border M&A.
- Well-versed in the law with advanced research skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to work well in a team
Thank you for your application, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026EA Personnel: R2198664
Rhys Goh Hui Ming