Our client is a leading Fortune 500 MNC from US in the IT industry. They are looking for talented individual to join them in their Online Stores Division.
The mission of the Online Stores is to profitably showcase our technology and illuminate their innovation story, by transforming the buying and ownership experience for our IT devices, software and services. As we grow our online Stores business in Japan, we’re looking for an energetic, motivated and results-driven Site Merchandiser with site optimization, digital marketing and deep ecommerce expertise.
Scope of the role:
Your role as the Regional Online Store Site Merchandiser will be to project manage, plan and co-ordinate programs, product launches, new site features and optimizations across the Greater Asia Region (GCR, SEA, ANZ, JP & KR). You will work with a broad set of stakeholders across the Gr. Asia region, local subsidiaries, US Corporate teams and other global teams to ensure alignment and readiness for regional programs resulting in smooth and compelling experiences for our customers.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Product Launch: plan, align and co-ordinate new product launches across the Greater Asia region
- Programs and Campaigns: co-ordinate regional programs such as value added services and key seasonal beats such as 11.11 and other locally relevant moments.
- Drive Profitability: run the regional workstream to optimize our upsell and cross sell motions
- Lead Regional Experimentation: manage the testing plan and facilitate testing intake across regional stakeholders
- Analytics & insights: monitor site merchandising KPI’s across the region and build co-ordinate business insights across the regional teams
What you bring to the role:
- 7+ years of ecommerce experience in driving site merchandising or similar disciplines.
- A deep understanding of e-tailers and ecommerce across Asia, both current and emerging,
- Ability to translate marketing needs into program execution to drive business performance
- Deep familiarity with customer data and consumer insights; high degree of comfort with sales data analysis
- Excellent communication skills tailored for audience and context in English
- A character that exemplifies our values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable learning data analysis tools
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Willingness to be flexible and pivot across multiple tasks as necessary