Our client, a Japanese HR consulting firm, is looking to hire a Part-time Online Course Coordinator (Japanese-speaking) as part of business expansion plans.
- Coordinate virtual meetings and training courses over Zoom
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for scheduling
- Involved in preparations for HR consulting and training sessions including scheduling, translations, handling of client enquiries etc.
- Provide operational and admin support to sales team
- Create materials and documents to support the sales cycle
- Generate reports for management review purposes
- Collaborate closely with sales team and be involved in process improvements, providing feedback and suggestions to improve service offerings to clients
- Any other ad-hoc duties to support the business
- Prior experience in coordination of virtual meetings and online courses
- Tech-savvy with online conference tools such as Zoom
- Business Japanese proficiency in order to liaise with Japanese clients including C-level executives
- Able to commit part-time hours and support different time zones flexibly (around 6 hours/ day, several days a week, exact schedule to be discussed)
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1222762
TAN YING MRS YING YOSHIMURA