Our client with a well-known presence in the regional is looking for a suitable candidate for this newly created position. The incumbent is expected to supervise a small admin team based in Singapore, to support all subsidiary companies in the region for all general affairs, IT and admin matters.
- Oversee General Affairs function, responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organised, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored. Duties mainly include but not limited to:-
- Organize office operations and procedures, develop and implement office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
- Regional office insurance and leasing matters in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Yangon & Australia.
- Company cars leasing matters in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Yangon & Australia.
- Regional business trips arrangement
- Management of office supplies, stationery, company printers, staffs’ mobile phones, pantry etc.
- Office renovation work when necessary
- Management of corporate memberships, corporate cards and corporate portals
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Oversee IT functions include but not limited to:-
- Implement, review and amend IT infrastructure policies
- Liaise with IT vendors for new contract settlement, contract renewal or termination
- Management of PC Inventory, IT software, all systems licenses in the region
- Manage and oversee corporate secretary matters including new entities, branches or companies’ establishment
- Key contact person for HQ, subsidiary companies and associated companies for general admin support
- Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates, provide OJT to juniors and monitor their performance
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analysing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Planning and execution of company events
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 8 - 10 years of proven office management working experience including 3 years of supervising experience is required
- Good knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good communication skill to liaise with internal & external different level of people and different parties.
- Able to handle multi-task, details-oriented, well-organized, patient and positive working attitude
- Proficiency in spoken & written Japanese is required for frequent liaising with Japan HQ and senior stakeholders as well as handling Japanese documents
Elsie Soh Lay Ching (R1105510)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)