Company introduction: The client is a healthcare services provider, headquartered in Europe, with SEA HQ in Singapore.
· Assisting the client and their family in obtaining the best medical care and provide them with clinical support throughout the management of their case.
· Coordinating all medical operations and activities relevant to the case, including the patient, their family, the client's in-house case managers and medical doctors, and other related medical professionals according to each specific case.
· Providing the highest quality service and be professional and cordial at all times, in line with the company's spirit, vision, service agreement, and work regulations.
· More details can be given to shortlisted candidates.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing discipline
· Registered with SNB
· Strong medical knowledge (a medical knowledge test will be part of the interview process)
· Fluent to native-level Chinese Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-Speaking patients (a speaking assessment will be part of the interview process)
· Working experience as a registered nurse in a hospital environment, in general medicine ward or intensive care units
· Strong adaptability to multi-cultural work environment
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R2093586
EA Personnel Name: Lau Wei Kiat, Nicholas