Our client is MNC IT Company, looking for Japanese Speaking – Customer Support Network Engineer
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be a member of our Global Customer Support team, operating from Amsterdam, Dubai, Buenos Aires and Singapore.
This department is responsible for all incident management activities.
Support Engineer therefore take full ownership of a pending technical issue until resolved.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Proactively communicate with channel partners concerning incoming incidents and register these findings in trouble tickets.
- Resolve technical issues involving client's network connections by analysing / troubleshooting the incident and proactively coordinating the repair process with third party providers / suppliers.
- Manage the channel partner relation by means of proactive communication throughout the entire solution process so that the client experiences the problem as fully and adequately resolved.
- Perform technical acceptance testing on newly provisioned services to ensure quality of delivery in accordance to company standards.
- Administrate the process of technical support accurately and share findings with colleagues.
- Participate in project teams as necessary to support the business.
- Related studies in ICT, Electronics, Telecommunications or CCNA certification
- The ability to speak, read and write Japanese language at a business level, as you will be required to liaise with clients in Japan
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Creative & channel partner focused
- Team player
Annual Leave: 22 days