Our client is a leading company dealing with an upmarket personal care need product. Is looking for a qualified Merchandise Executive Assistant to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services.
You will serve as a point of contact for our Japan Headquarters, factories, warehouse and sales team. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity and price.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Manage and support inventory
- Preparation of monthly sales progress and daily sales report
- Working closely with sales team to analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Support Director in business / operational matters follow up, tracking and progress update
- Minimum 2 years’ senior executive experience of B2B sales / marketing/ strong sales support experience
- Knowledge of merchandising and the entire sales process cycle
- Minimum diploma holder in supply chain / logistic
- Goal oriented and Meticulous
Interested candidate do submit your update resume.
Thank you for your application, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.