The client is a Top 10 company in the medical device and pharmaceutical space.
Position Title: Medical Information Specialist (Mandarin-speaking)
Reporting To: Manager
Visa sponsorship: Not available
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, shift work (no night shift, more details will be given to selected candidates)
Working Location: Remote from home (stable Internet connection and independent IT skills are required) and from the office when workplaces open fully.
--- --- ---
This position will be part of the client's Medical Communications Division, supporting client's business objectives through customer-service-oriented services.
- To provide medical-related technical and medical information, including the management of feedback on adverse events or product complains.
- To independently analyze and when needed, perform research on enquiries, always maintaining strict adherence to the company, client, and government bodies' regulations and frameworks.
- To act as the face of the organisation, acting as the knowledeable party on the company's projects, policies and procedures, and related company or government regulatory requirements.
- To provide excellent standards of customer service to clients via phone, email, or mail, and create accurate responses to answer client inquiries.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification, preferably in life sciences to be able to understand medical terms
- Excellent language skills (comprehension, speaking, reading and writing) in English and Mandarin as this role will be working with the Chinese market (a Mandarin language test will be applied to the selected candidate)
- Independent mind-set to research on unknowns
- Strong customer-service ability
- Fresh graduates with the relevant background can be considered
--- --- ---
For interested candidates, please send in your updated resume (in Word format).
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.