The client is a healthcare services provider, headquartered in Europe, with SEA HQ in Singapore. They are now seeking for a compassionate and registered medical doctor to take on the role of a Medical Case Manager.
- This role requires the individual to thoroughly assess the patient's condition and their medical history, and thereafter present treatment options and see it through
- Patients must be clearly addressed in an understandable manner to ensure that they are able to internalize the medical information.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to convey appropriate treatment plans
- Building rapport and trust with both internal and external parties.
- Conveying medical information and recommendations to patients and support them throughout the process
- More details can be given to shortlisted candidates.
- Holds a basic Medical Degree or Postgraduate qualifications
- At least 3-5 years of clinical experience in GP/General Medical/ICU is required for this position.
- Must hold full registration with the Singapore Medical Council.
- Must be able to fluently communicate and translate between both English and Cantonese language (spoken and written) in order to liaise with Cantonese-speaking patients in these target markets.
- Patient and service oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong adaptability to multi-cultural work environment
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
EA JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1109147
EA Personnel Name: Noor Suliana Liza Binte Ab Lateb