Well-known Japanese boiler manufacturing company is looking for Marine Service Engineer, who will be responsible for carrying out boiler troubleshooting, periodical inspection and commissioning test on boiler, incinerator and ballast water management system.
Candidates who has similar working experience or former crewman are welcome to apply.
Marine Department: 5 people
Reporting to: Chief Engineer
- To board the ship for repair of boiler, incinerator, ballast water system etc which may need mechanical & electrical job and knowledge.
- Make quotation and sales slip
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Marine
- At least 3years relevant working experience from related industries
- Knowledge & experience working in shipyard or similar industries
- Occasional travel will be required
- To work long hours, and on Saturday, Sunday and Public holiday when necessary
- Good health and fit to tough jobs
- Working Day & Hour: 8:30 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
- Bonus: AWS + VB
- Salary breakdown: Basic Salary + OT Allowance
- AL: 12 days (max. 18days)
- ML: 14 days