• To be responsible for mechanical & electrical works of construction projects, and work closely with project managers, consultants, sub-contractors, and clients on building M&E and contract-related matters.
• To work with relevant managers across departments (including Planning, Design, QS etc) for M&E installation works.
• To create and manage the M&E master schedule and ensure that all critical junctures and relevant audit/inspections are prepared for.
• Candidates should be able to work in Taiwan, Taipei, as the projects will be based there. Applicant should be able to converse in native Mandarin/Taiwanese to work with local colleagues and contractors.
• To hold at least a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Other relevant engineering degrees may also be considered.
• To hold at least 2 years' M&E experience, with an added advantage in large-scale construction experiences
•Advantageous: Applicants with longer years of experience can also be considered for senior/managerial roles.
• Advantageous: To have a Green Mark Manager certification and Conquas; Team Management experience in M&E projects
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to high number of applicants.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd. (90C3026)
Yeo Qin Xuan, Ysidora (R1872790)