Our client is a Singapore-based consulting and advisory firm, fully-owned by a Japanese firm. The firm was established to identify and support cross-border business opportunities. They are looking for a Japanese speaking talent to be based in Singapore.
- Create and analyze financial valuation models (DCF and market comparison).
- Analyze financial statements for M&A, due diligence, and research.
- Create presentation materials for potential and existing clients.
- Reach out to and maintain client relationships.
- Originate and execute cross-border transaction opportunities in M&A, fund raising, partnership, etc.
- Knowledge of financial valuation and financial accounting.
- Fluency in Japanese is ideal to deal with Japanese clients.
- Ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of professional experience in banking, consulting, accounting, or other relevant fields.
- Medical benefit will be provided
- Remuneration : Competitive
- Title : Associate/ Vice President
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding. Candidates require visa need not to apply.
EA Personnel Name: Chuah Chia Wen (Grace)
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1876066
EA Licence Number: 90C3026