Our client, MNC Pharmaceutical company is looking for Laboratory Technician.
- Provide technical / analytical support and responsible for the daily lab operations of DNA / protein preparation and analysis.
- Maintain records and generate reports in accordance with standard operation procedures.
- Perform routine maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting of the instruments.
- Order and maintain stock and resources.
- Assist in training laboratory personnel on lab procedures and operations of equipment.
- Diploma in Biomedical Science/Biotechnology/Molecular Biotechnology or a related field with at least 1-2 years of related working experience.
- Familiar with basic laboratory procedures. Experience in Protein chemistry, Protein Purification techniques, Cell culture, Flow Cytometry, and other relevant skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling automation platforms such as liquid handling system will be an added advantage.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984018
EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA