- Plan and manage laboratory on daily operation (lab facilities and storage of chemicals, gases, materials etc), safety and regulation compliance (licenses and permit etc)
- Coordinate and communicate with customers for training, workshop and other matters
- Manage all technical materials in the laboratory display including application news; notes; books and posters.
- Maintain and upload STAR on Sharepoint
- Degree/Diploma in Chemistry, science or other Chemistry-related disciplines
- Working experience in laboratory environment is preferred
- Able to communicate well and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and be a good team player
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984431
EA Personnel Name: Charmaine Chrisandra Lee XinHua