- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle in project.
- Implement and code business or functional requirements translated in technical documents
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs follow specifications and project custom framework standard.
- Implement unit testing, example Junit, to support development of test-driven development
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related discipline
- Strong programming experience in Java, Maven, Spring Boot, SOAP / REST API and JUnit
- Experience in Cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) an added advantage
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
Jerry Tan Puay Kng
EA Personnel No: R1104802
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.