Our client is a highly acclaimed Japanese entertainment studio in Singapore. The company covers AAA titles in the media entertainment industry and has a solid team that is based in the West of SG.
Japanese Speaking Project Manager
· Assist the producer in kicking-off any new partnership mandate.
· Proposing development budgets, development schedules and development production.
· Keeping track of production milestones on development projects, helping to highlight risk.
· Organize project requirements, ensure action items are clear, assigned properly and actionable
· Acting as a link between the developments staff in Singapore/Japan in partner companies.
· Delivers excellent customer services promptly and knowledgeably
· Manage product financial planning and maintain spending oversight.
· Japanese proficiency required to handle native Japanese clients.
· Experience in game or animation industry.
· Knowledgeable in task management tools and methodology with experiences in Hansoft, Scrum etc.
· Knowledge of game engines (Unreal, Unity) would be an advantage
· Capacity to analyse risk and make contingency plans
· Ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project.
· Experience in managing teams