Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company is currently looking to have a Japanese Speaking Procurement Manager for the Japan market. This individual is part of the Supply Chain team and is expected to execute sourcing strategies for the company’s FMCG products.
Japanese Speaking Procurement Manager (Japan Market)
· Analyzing Japanese market trends and understanding supplier landscape
· Connect suitable supplier capabilities with company business needs and delivering high shareholder return
· Providing insights to management and Japanese suppliers
· Understanding and catching developing trends and technologies
· Spotting and engaging in cost-saving opportunities
· Developing sourcing strategies that improves the value of service
· Sealing deals through negotiation and competitive bidding
· Retaining good working relationships with Japanese suppliers
· Working on new approaches such as e-commerce marketplace.
· Collaborating as a member of a cross-functional team in different projects
· Business Proficiency Japanese to communicate with suppliers and senior management.
· 2-5 years of purchasing experience in large FMCG companies
· Prior experience in sourcing on Japan market is a plus
· Possess leadership skills to conduct supplier negotiations
· Ability to use external connections to spot opportunities
Thank you for your application. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1876049
Kong Zhuo Liang