Our client, a major animation studio is looking for a Japanese Speaking Editor for the Content team. This editor will be responsible for processing assets for linear and non-linear services for digital media uses for APAC regions.
Japanese Speaking Editor (Content)
· Perform all aspect of edit works (mastering and formatting of programs)
· Attach language dub tracks to match video
· Perform digital conversion for different types of component, frame rates or format types.
· Ensure materials delivered in time for transmission and/or distributions
· Control and approve quality of subtitle dubbing materials before sending for distribution
· Capturing and recording assets related technical data (timecode and format info)
· Maintain data accuracy in all application systems
· Handle content management systems for linear and nonlinear services, and media processing systems
· Track details of operational problem, investigate and provide solutions
· Manage all aspects of SOP
· Experience in editing in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro or Protools
· Japanese proficiency is needed to handle Japanese content.
· Passionate in the media industry
· Ability to work effectively under pressure