Our client, a global Japanese leader in credit solutions is currently looking for a Japanese Speaking Analyst. In this role, you will be working with internal team to analyze the campaigns and other business. You are responsible for data analyzing and sharing of marketing strategies align with company’s objective.
Japanese Speaking Analyst
· Data analysis on the card usage, merchant sales and spending behavior
· Sharing marketing strategies and revenue targets that align with company’s objectives based on analytic result
· Determine and execute key business initiatives that will drive business operations based on market research
· Translate the marketing proposal and contents into Japanese and act as a bridge to the HQ (when required)
· Any ad hoc task as required by management.
· Japanese proficiency required to handle native Japanese clients.
· At least 2 years analysis experience with a mix in B2B & B2C.
· Hands-on attitude, constructive behaviour, able to achieve goals as well as overcoming obstacles and taking appropriate risks
· Energetic person with ability to make things happen, motivating others
· Creative thinker with a desire and tenacity to test innovative approaches
· Good presenter, skills in writing decks & proposals
· Excellent skills in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel