Our client is Japanese Bank, looking for Japanese Speaking – Internal IT Manager
- Provide leadership in IT project management including defining program, project scope and objectives along with project estimates, detailed work schedules, and resource plans.
- Lead user requirement analysis for the development / enhancement of the regional infrastructure/security and coordinate various stakeholders' participation through requirement specifications, system testing and end user training.
· Provide technical consultation on the integration of the platform with global and other platforms to support seamless user experience
· Lead the IT team to deliver superior IT support and maintenance activities to ensure that organization’s information systems function reliably to ensure IT assets are used effectively
- Strong leadership, project management and team management skills
- Stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in IT field with In-Depth Knowledge for banking system
- Self-motivated with drive to deliver results with little to no supervision
Salary: Starting from S$7,000/month