IT Subsidiary of MNC Logistics Company is looking for a IT Security Specialist (Senior Level) to support group subsidiaries IT audit and security enhancement in APAC region.
• Be responsible to ensure that the daily IT Security activities are in compliance with group’s business policies.
• To perform IT security audit as a lead and conduct necessary jobs required (schedule arrangement with group subsidiaries (overseas), document preparation, auditing on-site, reporting, remediation follow-up, etc).
• To perform timely and accurate response to customer's request, and liaise with each stakeholder (internal/external) for smooth coordination for all transactions.
• Experience & knowledge of Security Framework (ISO, COBIT, NIST, ITIL).
• Experience with Alerts / Logs / Logs Monitoring (SIEM, SOAR).
• Able to handle and respond swiftly to Incidents / IOCs.
• Knowledge on Forensic Investigation and Recovery.
• Prepare necessary documentation and reporting.
• Proper communications among concerned parties, who are Global Security Division in Tokyo, group company(ies)
• At least managed 2 or more of the following:
- Network firewall (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortigate).
- Network IPS.
- Mail/Web filtering.
- Anti-Virus, Patch Management (EPP/EDR, WSUS).
• Basic knowledge of:
- Server (Windows Server 2012 or above, Unix/Linux).
- Networking (basic TCPIP, Cisco switches, router, wireless).
• Valued skills:
- At least 2-year experience in Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment on network, servers, wireless.
- Knowledge of digital forensics, powershell.
- Qualified Information Security Professional (QISP) certified.
• 1-year Contract convertible to Permanent Role
• Salary: $6,500/m Depends on the experience
• Leave: AL 17 days/ML 14 days
• Working time: MON - FRI, 8:30am - 5:30pm (1-hour break)
• Probation: 3 months
Thank you for your application. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Licence Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)