Regional Information Security Specialist
One of the top apparel companies are seeking Information Security Specialist, who is able to support in enhancing and maintaining Information Security operation across the region.
• Develop, implement and maintain the policies, systems, and procedures for the management of recorded information throughout its life cycle.
• Identify, track and oversee internal and external compliance and regulatory requirements (PCI, GDPR, Data Privacy, etc.) for the organization including compliance with established policies, procedures, standards, baselines and controls.
• Perform vendor security assessment & vulnerability assessment and advice the required participants with the recommendation.
• Handle Information Security Incident Management including reports
• Provide user-training (policies, procedures, communication) to all staffs on a periodic basis
• Assist in the Technical Asia Security Operations requirements.
• Manage the business project teams with Information security requirements in each stage.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in Information Security governance and compliance.
• Good understanding of information security governance frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001, and COBIT.
• Good knowledge of information risk assessment, compliance needs, applicable laws, regulations, and standards relating to security and data privacy.
• Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, IDS/WAF, anti-virus, EDR, authentication systems, vulnerability management/scanner, SIEM, etc. would be added advantage
• Good to have knowledge and interests with security tools like Nessus, CrowdStrike, Proofpoint, Symantec End Point, Symantec DLP and Splunk
• Appropriate security certifications preferred. (e.g. CISM, CISSP or equivalent)
• Permanent Employment
• Working hours: 8:30-18:00
• Salary: S$ 6,500/m (Negotiable)
• AWS 1 month + VB(4-5)