Company provides IoT Platform which connects and manages more than 100 million smart devices and 200 gigawatts of energy assets globally, while its growing ecosystem of more than 350 customers and partners spans 10 industries.
They are looking for a Software Architect who can develop one of their e-mobility Platform.
You will work closely with the team in France, Paris but the main developers will be in Singapore with you.
We are looking for someone senior enough to lead the development team and bring the product from scratch.
Fluency in English and Chinese would be great because you need to interact with the teams in Shanghai office.
*** DUE TO COVID, only open to candidates with NO VISA SUPPORT ***
- RDBMS(mySQL, Postgres, MSSQL)/ Redis/ MongoDB /OpenTSDB
- Kafka/Hadoop/HDFS/Spark/ HBase/ElasticSearch/ Ngix
- Java, Spring MVC, SpringBoot, Hibernate, MyBatis, REST WebService, WebSocket.
- Popular MQ frameworks, common kv systems (for example MongoDB)
- K8S container orchestration
- IoT application layer protocols like MQTT, CoAP, AMQP, and DDS
- Common front-end framework, such as AngularJS, React, Vue and Polymer
- Azure/AWS/GCP IaaS
- Scrum Master certificate is an advantage.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Designing, coding, and implementing high quality distributed systems software and IOT applications on Cloud Platform
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Understand from the stakeholders the product to be developed and the high level features needed.
- Create the high level architecture and solution. This solution needs to be as flexible as possible to cater to changing needs as the sprints go by.
- Work with the PO and BA to understand what features need to be implemented in the near future (next few sprints).
- Create “technical” user stories that the PO might have missed or needs architect’s help to write.
- Understand the team’s skills. Based on the team’s skills, decide on technology stack to be used for the product. In order to help in this process, create prototypes or examples.
- Conduct daily scrum meeting to inspect progress toward the Sprint Goal
- Bridge the gap between the PO and the development teams. Manage conflicts between PO and development team.
- After the development team has completed implementation, review their work and make suggestions.
- Always stay up to date with both PO as well as development team’s work.
- 8+ years of working experience from technical job roles is required
- work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- Scrum Master certificate
- Fluent in English and Chinese, be able to use English as working language.( need to interact with the team in Shanghai office )
- Good communication and team work spirits.
- Ability to handle global customer meetings and discussions, and adapt to working with people from different countries with different cultures
- Be able to work under pressure