Our client, a VC fund focusing on deep-tech startups, is now looking for a Head of SEA at Director level to join their dynamic team as part of regional expansion.
- Sourcing: leverage on own network to identify and qualify new startups to invest in and conduct initial outreach
- Deal execution: conduct due diligence on potential startup investments, analyze their markets and financial projections, and negotiate deal terms
- Portfolio company support
- Provide domain expert insights as part of investment committee when required
- Fund raising for global fund
- Act as key regional representative based out of Singapore.
- Min. 5 years of investment experience within Venture Capital firms
- Business level Japanese proficiency in order to liaise with Japanese counterparts and partners.
- Well-versed with start-up support, and possess network of contacts within the start-up ecosystem regionally (investors, tertiary educational institutes, corporations etc.)
- Strong communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to fundraise
- A keen passion for deep-tech
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1222762
TAN YING MRS YING YOSHIMURA