Inventory Management Manager
The primary job function of the Inventory Management Manager is handling of all warehousing tasks of inventories. The primary job functions includes proper and accurate management of all inbound and outbound inventory and generating timely monthly inventory reports.
Management to ensure that they are in total compliance with existing legislations and constant monitoring.
· Oversee inventory management according to company guidelines.
· Ensure proper stock level and stock parts by data analysis.
· Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct quantity of items are in stock.
· Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
· Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
· Develop and implement improvement to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
· On time delivery, Lead time reduction, expediting and shipment execution.
· Manage the procurement process of parts and establish delivery sequences according to job order priorities and anticipated availability of part. Ensure placed orders are delivered on time.
· Develop an on-going process of review, measurement and maintenance of SAP Master data including all replenishment triggers and lead times.
· Track rates of accuracy as well as defective items.
· Liaising with Japan Head Office.
· Prepare, generate, and file inventory reports; review reports monthly with Management.
· Nurture positive relationships with stakeholders and provide customer service as needed.
· Manage and plan the work of Inventory Management employees.
· Any other duties assigned by Managing Director or Management.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management / Inventory Management or equivalent
· At least 5 years’ experience in similar industry and similar position.
· Proficient with SAP would be an added advantage.
· Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese. (For necessary in internal and external communication)
· Possess good leadership skills.