The Commercial Integrated Marcom Manager will need to be collaborative to work effectively across a broad set of local stakeholders and Corporate stakeholders including agency partners. They will partner with CMO Shared Service centers of excellence (Commercial and SMB) to align local executions across these channels and ensure all activities are set up properly in our tools and systems to enable tracking, reporting and optimization.
• Orchestrate across local stakeholders (Product Lead, Sales Leads and Team, Marketing Service Desk, CMO Shared Service Centers of Excellence, external vendors) to land local demand gen programs (events and campaigns) for Singapore. (50% of time)
• Manages the end-to-end event marketing communications with stakeholders and maintenance of calendar aligned to their portfolio and ensures all relevant marketing event executions are properly set up in our systems and tools for tracking and reporting. (25% of time)
• Understands overall campaign program and content strategy, coordinates content reviews and approvals with local stakeholders (Product Lead, Privacy & Compliance, Marketing Service Desk) to maximize local relevancy, and oversees and local content production to augment the global content. (10% of time) 5+ years of proven B2B digital marketing communications experience, preferably in technology marketing, with strong marketing operations background. Experience working at a large global multinational or IT Industry a plus.
• Innate ability to navigate through a complex matrix organization and lead process changes. Change management leadership to guide others to plan, execute, and communicate effectively in midst of change. Thrives in a fast-paced connected sales & marketing environment.
• Must be inspired by Marketing Communications execution particularly Digital and Social marketing, embrace Marketing Automation concepts, and obsessed with delivering a compelling customer experience through relevant, connected customer engagement. Must have Agency management experience.
• Strong executive maturity, presence and track record of marketing impact and influence.
• Exceptional oral and written communications skills; proven cross-group collaboration and enduring partnerships
• Strong analytical capabilities
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1982475
EA Personnel Name: Rajan Jothee