- Data Analysis Driven Digital Marketing experience required
- Experience in facing off Senior Stakeholders
A World Leading Multinational Technology Company is looking for Commercial Integrated Marcom Manager (B2B Digital Marketing Communications Specialist)
Employment Period: 1 year contract
· Orchestrate across local stakeholders (Product Lead, Sales Leads and Team, Marketing Service Desk, CMO Shared Service Centers of Excellence, external vendors) to land local demand gen programs (events and campaigns) for Singapore. (50% of time)
· Manages the end-to-end event marketing communications with stakeholders and maintenance of calendar aligned to their portfolio and ensures all relevant marketing event executions are properly set up in our systems and tools for tracking and reporting. (25% of time)
· Understands overall campaign program and content strategy, coordinates content reviews and approvals with local stakeholders (Product Lead, Privacy & Compliance, Marketing Service Desk) to maximize local relevancy, and oversees and local content production to augment the global content. (10% of time)
· Bring the modern marketing vision to life in each Subsidiary, providing the Commercial leadership and accountability we need to deliver connected sales and marketing.
· Create a strong center of gravity that bridges the work we do with segments and the focus we have on landing Global Demand Centers.
· Plan and execute marketing campaigns and programs, embracing modern marketing principles.
· Contribute to execution of the all-up Subsidiary Marketing Plan in partnership with marketing discipline experts including commercial Product Marketing, CMO Lead, Marketing Service centers of excellence to deliver impactful, world class through-the-line integrated marketing.
· Help to land Group’s global marketing initiatives aligned to our Global Demand Center model with local relevancy.
· Understand each of the global engagement programs aligned to the portfolio they support including the global content strategy and centralized demand generation plans to align and connect local marketing event efforts, including demand generation across paid, earned and owned channels.
· Passionate about delivering a compelling multi-channel customer experience, modern marketing capabilities like marketing automation and unlocking new opportunities when data and technology converge.
· Data driven and able to extract insights from standard reports to continuously improve and optimize performance.
· To work effectively across a broad set of local stakeholders and Corporate stakeholders including agency partners.
· Partner with Shared Service Centers of excellence to align local executions across these channels and ensure all activities are set up properly in our tools and systems to enable tracking, reporting and optimization.
· Minimum Degree in Marketing; MBA would be an advantage but not mandatory
· Minimum 3 years of B2B digital marketing communications experience, preferably in technology marketing, with strong marketing operations background.
· Experience working at a large global multinational or IT Industry a plus.
· Innate ability to navigate through a complex matrix organization and lead process changes. Change management leadership to guide others to plan, execute, and communicate effectively in midst of change.
· Thrives in a fast-paced connected sales & marketing environment.
· Must be inspired by Marketing Communications execution particularly Digital and Social marketing, embrace Marketing Automation concepts, and obsessed with delivering a compelling customer experience through relevant, connected customer engagement.
· Must have Agency management experience.
· Strong executive maturity, presence and track record of marketing impact and influence.
· Exceptional oral and written communications skills; proven cross-group collaboration and enduring partnerships
· Strong analytical capabilities
· Experience in facing off senior stakeholders.
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1980629 |Personnel Name: ZHANG KAIFENG