Our client is one of the infrastructure Japanese IT Infrastructure Solution company.
We are looking for an inside sales cum sales administrator.
1)Responsible for consultation by telephone and email for sales enquiry from customers.
2) Responsible to prepare and propose quotation and follow-up quotation.
3) The scope of support that should be in the business is described in Kawatec's products and
4) Register new recurring in our internal system to prepare quotation of renewal recurring and
follow-up for quotation
5) Responsible to check and confirm item price with suppliers and check stock status with suppliers
and process of purchase order to suppliers.
6) If using a carrier for delivery, the sales confirm the price with the carrier.
7) Request the confirmed job for project and spot and maintenance to the each of operation team.
8) Convert quotation to invoice, properly check invoice contents.
9) Response invoice inquiries by customer.
10) Update invoices from internal system to accounting system, print out it and give it to admin accounting
11) Follow-up outstanding payment to customer.
12) Prepare and send monthly installment invoicing.
13) Prepare payment to various portals using company credit card.
14) Create quotation template for repeating item.
15) Prepare sales materials such as proposal document for repeating product and service
16) Daily sales report to sales manager
17) Employees are expected to carry out all reasonable instructions of their Manager and managing director make
every effort to assist his or her colleagues when the need arises.
18) Proactively find issues in the team, think about improvement, propose improvement to your manager.
19) When taking leave or MC, make sure to hand over the outstanding work properly.
20) Follow the task list and operation procedure and manual issued by the Company for other operations.
· Has good PC skills and is good at email and telephone communication
· Have interest to “know more about IT products
· Inside sales experience in infrastructure in IT companies is preferred
· Any sales admin support experience
· Good knowledge and experience in IT related field, especially Inside-Sales role will be the added advantage
· Japanese proficiency is required to liaise with Japanese
· Working hour: 9.00am – 18.00pm *No OT
· AL: 14 days
· ML: 14 days
· Medical Benefit: Yes