My client, System Integration Company is seeking Infrastructure Project Manager, who has well experience of server implementation projects (Linux base).
1) Lead projects as a Project Manager and manage resource to complete projects on time.
2) Manage teams to achieve goal by communicating closely and providing necessary support and guidance.
3) Understand client's business and analyse pain point to be improved.
• Minimum 5 years of knowledge and working experience in server and infrastructure development. (Redhat Linux, Network, monitoring tools)
• Minimum 2 years of knowledge and working experience in project management.
• Able to communicate in English/Japanese with clients.(MUST)
• Able to work independently, tasks driven under unclear situation by communicating with stakeholders.
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude.
• Broad interest and positive attitude to take in latest technology and trends to propose solutions for various industries.
• Permanent Employment
• Working hours: Mon to Fri 9:00-17:30
• Salary: S$ 6,000-8,000/m (Negotiable)
• AWS 1 month (No VB)
• Annual Leave: 15 days
• Medical Leave: 14 days
• Medical & Dental Insurance
To apply, please connect or submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1986911
EA Licence No.: 90C3026