Our client is a US MNC and they are currently looking for a HR/Payroll personnel to join them in a 6-months maternity contract role.
This role is required to run and process the monthly payrolls for the Malaysia team, as well as assist the HR team on day-to-day matters in Malaysia / South East Asia. This role is also required to work with the various regions to help support them on administrative work.
- Human Resource
- Plan, coordinate, perform, and participate in day-to-day human resources management activities for team members based in the local office as well as those dispersed throughout the region.
- Ensure that Team Members receive timely responses on transactions, answers to questions, and receive access to all human resources services.
- Administer the monthly payroll runs and ensure the team is paid out on time and accurately. Ensure government reports and contributions are submitted on time.
- Ensure reports, letters and documents are generated and distributed in a timely manner. Support the regions on reports they may require from time to time.
- Ensure yearly income tax forms are generated and distributed to the team members, and submissions to the government portals are done in a timely manner.
- Ensure documents for training grant applications / claims are in place and submitted to the online portal in a timely manner.
- Manage the leave management system and generate monthly reports for South East Asia.
- Assist in executing company events, initiatives and projects in the region.
- Assist team members when they have queries on day-to-day issues.
- Team Support
- Some admin support functions may be assigned.
- Ensure compliance to Company policies, procedures and work instructions, documented quality system, and compliance to the Company Code of Ethics policy.
- Any other duties as required, including participating in any relevant training
- Min 2 years of HR & payroll working experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to contribute as a team member towards meeting deadlines
- Team player and meticulous with work
- Able to commit to the contract term
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Elsie Soh Lay Ching (R1105510)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)