· Hands on payroll processing experience to work closely with payroll vendor on a full range of payroll operations.
· Support HR Manager to liaise with vendor for income tax declaration for all group companies
· Support hiring process with interview arrangement, approval paper preparation, contract preparation, invoice payment
· Process documentation and preparation for HR activities such as: on-boarding, offboarding.
· Support training activity such as: external training course registration, data collection, vendor searching & proposal
· Benefit administration and employee benefits
· Support and execute HR relative initiatives 8. Other duties assigned by the company
· Minimum 3 years of full spectrum HR experience
· Experience of working at regional office with subsidiaries in South East Asia Region
· Working knowledge of local employment legislations and HR practice
· Good communication skills to coordinate between HR and other departments
· Analytical, process-driven, multi-task and independent
· Japanese skill will be added advantage for better communication with Japan HQ
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
EA License: 90C3026 / EA Personnel: R1764685 / EA Personnel Name: Yu Shan Shan