- Manage full spectrum of HR administration function and provide HR consultation to management when necessary.
- Work with external consultant to implement appraisal grading system and maintain the system, lead annual appraisal process and conduct annual performance assessment,
- Liaise with MOM to review, set, and manage company HR operational policy and company handbook
- Oversee the payroll & medical benefit administration, staffs’ attendance and CPF & IRAS submission
- Oversee the EP/SP application, renewal, and cancelation.
- Handle company insurance related issues.
- Support recruitment activities.
- Lead admin team to provide general support like agreement, leasing, office equipment & supplies and any other duties as assigned
- Key person to liaise with IT vendor for company IT issues.
- Possess a Bachelor, Professional Degree in Administration/Human Resources
- Min 5 years of relevant HR & Admin experience
- Familiar with MOM regulations and Employment law
- Strong collaboration and positive working attitude
- Good communication skill to be approached by different level of people