A Leading Japanese Fortune Global 500 company is looking for HR & Admin Assistant Manager / Manager (Japanese Speaking) for its Singapore branch
Position: HR & Admin_Assistant Manager / Manager (Japanese Speaking)
· Responsible for the full spectrum of HR & Admin functions of the company
· Supervise and provide guidance to a team of 2 HR & Admin Executives
o Supervise the full cycle of payroll process to ensure the accurate and timely payment
o Monthly CPF submission
o Government paid leave submission (NS claim / Maternity, Paternity, Childcare leave)
· "Income Tax
o Consolidate the necessary payroll data, benefits in kind and personal particulars
o Submit IR8A and IR21 for leaving foreign employees"
· "Compensation & Benefits
o Participate in various compensation surveys and conduct the analysis of market position
o Propose the salary structure and increment amount
o Yearly review of insurance policy as well as administration of registration status"
o Understand the manpower needs of each business unit
o Consolidate the needs and plan the overall hiring plan of the company
o Full cycle of hiring process (Job Description / Sourcing / Short-listing / Interview / Salary proposal / Background check / Employment offer / Letter of appointment / Onboarding)"
· "Training & Development
o Understand the needs of skill upgrading from each business unit
o Monitor the requisition record and budget usage
o Apply applicable government funding
o Advise the employee about the bonding policy "
· "Performance Management
o Prepare and review the performance management form
o Monitor the progress and advise as necessary
o Schedule the appraisal timeline
o Set the rating allocation and propose the payment months for the management's review
o Consolidate the appraisal result of all departments
o Finalize the amount and prepare the notification letters"
· "Expatriate Management
o Advise and collect the necessary information for expatriate employees and family
o Apply / Renew / Cancel their EP, DP, Spass
o Prepare and submit the expatriate manpower cost report to HQ HR department
o Prepare income tax filing data to tax agent
o Verify NOA record and ensure the timely tax payment
o Any other supports including accommodation, relocation and health screening etc"
· "Policy and Procedures Review
o Ensure the legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable government requirements
o Understand and keep the audit requirements in practice
o Review the operation procedures where necessary
o Policies include Staff Manual / Employment Contract etc"
· "Office Administration
o Oversee the company's administration functions which include leave management / office lease / renovation / facility management / company vehicles / travel arrangement / company event planning and execution"
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Business or Human Resource Management
· Min 5 years of full spectrum of HR and Admin experience
· Experience in leading a team of 2 to 3 members
· Business level of Japanese Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking to communicate closely with HQ counterparts in Japan
· Well versed in local regulations including Employment Act, MOM, CPF and IRAS
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
· Must be able to work independently, driven and take initiatives
· Must be reliable and a strong team player
· Previous working experience in Japanese company is highly preferred